lunes, 14 de julio de 2008

Amy said me goodbye but words are only words

He left no time to regret, / Kept his dick wet, / With his same old safe bet. / Me & my head high, / And my tears dry, / Get on without my guy. / You went back to what you knew, / So far removed / From all that we went through. / And I tread a troubled track, / My odds are stacked, / I go back to black. / We only said goodbye with words / I died a hundred times / You go back to her / And I go back toI go back to us / I love you muchIt's not enough / You love blow and I love puff / And life is like a pipe, / And I'm a tired penny rolling up the walls inside. / We only said goodbye with words / I died a hundred times / You go back to her / And I go back to... / We only said goodbye with words / I died a hundred times / You go back to her / And I go back to... / Black / Black / Black / Black / Black / Black / Black / I go back to... / I go back to... / We only said goodbye with words / I died a hundred times / You go back to her / And I go back to / We only said goodbye with words / I died a hundred times / You go back to her / And I go back to black.
(Amy Winehouse. "Back To Black", 2006: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8jwCmreFs)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario