domingo, 4 de mayo de 2008

Strange and beautiful (I'll put a spell on you)

I've been watching your world from afar, / I've been trying to be where you are, / and I've been secretly falling apart, unseen. / To me, you're strange and you're beautiful, / you'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see, / you turn every head but you don't see me. / I'll put a spell on you, / you'll fall asleep and I'll put a spell on you. / And when I wake you, I'll be the first thing you see, / and you'll realise that you love me. / Yeah... / yeah... / Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first, / sometimes, the first thing you want never comes, / and I know, the waiting is all you can do, / sometimes... / I'll put a spell on you, / you'll fall asleep, / I'll put a spell on you, / and when I wake you, / I'll be the first thing you see,and you'll realise that you love me. / I'll put a spell on you, / you'll fall asleep 'cos I'll put a spell on you, / and when I wake you, / I'll be the first thing you see,and you'll realise that you love me, / Yeah... / yeah... / yeah... / yeah...
("Strange and beautiful (I´ll put
a spell on you)", en Aqualung. WM UK, 2002:

1 comentario: