viernes, 16 de mayo de 2008

Atoms For Peace by Thom Yorke

No more going to the dark side with your flying saucer eyes / No more falling down a wormhole that I have to pull you out // The wriggling, squiggling worm inside / Devours from the inside out // No more talk about the old days / It's time for something great // I want you to get out / And make it work // So many lies / So many lies / So many lies / So feel the love come off of them / And take me in your arms // Peel all of your layers off / I want to eat your artichoke heart // No more leaky holes in your brain / And no false starts // I wanna get out / And make it work // So many lies / So many lies / So many lies / So feel the love come off of them / And take me in your arms // I wanna get out / And make it work / I want you to get out / And make it work // I'll be ok // So many lies / So many lies / So many lies / So feel the love come off of them / And take me in your arms
(Thom Yorke. "Atoms For Peace",
in The eraser. XL Recordings, julio de 2006:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario